Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Russell Named to AFCA Good Works Team!

From the Gettysburg College Website:

Russell Named to AFCA Good Works Team

9.12.2007 Football

GETTYSBURG, Pa. – Senior offensive lineman James Russell of the Gettysburg College football team has been named to the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) Good Works Team, it was announced Wednesday. He becomes the first Bullet in school history to earn Good Works Team recognition, and is one of 22 student-athletes honored by the AFCA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home