Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Hampden Sydney Tailgate

The Richmond-area Alumni Club of Gettysburg College will be holding there own pre-game and post-game tailgates at Hampden-Sydney on Saturday. Following is a letter of invitation to anyone who is traveling to Virginia on Saturday.

Please note, if you are going to the game, you must provide your own food and drink.

Tina & Don:

It would be great to join forces with the Football Parents group that attends the game!

Our group (we expect about 25 people) is meeting in the “visitors” section of the Kirby Fieldhouse parking lot (which you can see at http://www2.hsc.edu/map/). We are doing a catered lunch for the group, so I imagine it would be difficult at this point to try to include the parents group in that. However, everyone is certainly welcome to BYO with lunch, and it’s OK to BYOB in this location, too. Also, I’m hoping that people will hang around after the game to socialize (and hopefully celebrate a win!), and I’m sure the parents will want to do that, too.

We advertised an 11:30 a.m. start, and we’ll have some Orange & Blue balloons to mark the spot (and a Gettysburg College minivan, too), so please encourage all of the parents/families who are attending to come find us whenever they arrive (I’ll be there around 11 a.m.). I’m about 6’6”, so should be relatively easy to find.

We look forward to seeing many parents there, and enjoying a great game. BTW, congrats to Tom for his 220 yards and 4 TDs last weekend! Great game.

See you soon.

Best,

Joe Lynch ‘85
Alumni Director

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home