Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Friday, August 31, 2007

It's Almost Gametime!

Thought I'd throw out a few links for your browsing pleasure as you prepare for tomorrow's season/home opener against Lebanon Valley!

Here you go:

Centennial Conference Weekly Football Release

Gettysburg vs. Susquehanna University Scrimmage Photos - be sure to click on the link for "Bullets Football 2007" on the right side of the page. Another great job by Bill Dowling!

Gettysburg vs. Lebanon Valley Webcast links: wmssfm.com and/or wlvcradio.lvc.edu

Looking forward to the season opener! See you in Gettysburg!

Go Bullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home