Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

JV Wins Again!

I received a comment on the blog stating that the Bullets JV beat Frostburg State 42-35 ! Congratulations to the JV team!

The person commenting stated a photographer was there, but they can't find any pictures. As of right now, there are no pictures posted on Bill Dowling's website, but if he did take pictures, they will show up here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like another wild game.But we will take another win .Keep up the good work.
GO BULLETS

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bullets JV go 3-0,after beating Dickinson 28-21.After a long stretch without having a game they played pretty well,not many mistakes.
" GO BULLETS"

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 7:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gettysburg JV loseto LVC 24-21.
The Bullets had 1TD called back for a line man being down field.On the play the Bullets messed up a FG attempt and the holder threw a TD to Hunter Macmillan,but is was called back.I believe that was the last JV game.
" GO BULLETS"

Monday, October 23, 2006 5:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home