Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Congratulations Tom Sturges!

Congratulations to Tom Sturges on not only eclispsing 1,ooo yards rushing for the season, but also for being named this week's Centennial Conference Offensive Player of the Week!

In honoring Tom, the Conference noted that he posted his fifth 100-yard game of the season carrying 31 times for 140 yards and a touchdown in the 17-7 win over Dickinson.

Congratulations also go out to Nathan Smith and Mark Campo for being recognized as "Other Outstanding Performers" for Defense and Special Teams respectively.

Read about the awards and all the other Centennial Conference news of the week by clicking here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home