Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Centennial Honors to Michael Schmidt!

Congratulations go out to Michael Schmidt, honored this week as the Defensive Player of the Week by the Centennial Conference. In awarding the honor, the Conference notes that "Schmidt was all over the field in the 10-3 win against Muhlenberg, recording a season-high 16 tackles. He added 1.5 sacks as the Bullets held the Mules to 209 total yards and the fewest points ever to "Berg (3) in CC play.

Also honored this week were Dusty Green and Tom Petit, recognized as "Other Outstanding Performers".

You can read about these awards and other Centennial Conference football news here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home