Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Centennial Conference News and Notes

The Centennial Conference Weekly Report is available.

Included in this week's edition is the announcement of Harold Barton's Defensive Player of the Week award.

Joining Harold this week with Honorable Mention awards are Matt Flynn for Offense and Josh Huson for Special Teams.

You'll also be interested in reading the brief preview of this week's matchup with Muhlenberg.

You can access this information here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home