Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekly Conference Awards

Congraulations to Josh Huson who has been recognized as the Special Teams Player of the Week by The Centennial Conference!

Congratulations also to this week's Conference Honor Roll members - Dusty Green and Tim Widdoes for their performances on Offense and Defense respectively.

Read about this and the upcoming matchups for October 28 here.

For more on this weeks Conference Awards, as reported on the Gettysburg College Website, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home