Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

TIGERS LOOK TO REMAIN BULLET-PROOF AGAINST GETTYSBURG


From the Hampden-Sydney Website:

FOOTBALL TIGERS LOOK TO REMAIN BULLET-PROOF AGAINST GETTYSBURG

DATE: September 10, 2005

KICKOFF: 1 pm

ON THE AIR: FM 95.7 WFLO

ON THE WEB:Windows Media Webcast Live


HAMPDEN-SYDNEY, VA--Hampden-Sydney and Gettysburg kick it off for the 18th time Saturday, with Hampden-Sydney leading the all-time series, 11-6. The series was tied at six-all prior to the Marty Favret era at H-SC, but in Favret’s tenure the Tigers have never lost, winning five straight contests, including last season’s 59-16 win in Pennsylvania.

Click here for a PDF Game Preview from the Hampden-Sydney Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home