Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Attention Freshman Football Parents

From George and Karen Lessler's email:

Hello Freshman Football Parents:

George and I wanted to remind you the Freshman tailgate party is coming up on November 5th. With your help we will be organizing the food. Please think about what you would like to bring. And on Monday October 31th please e-mail us. The boys will be hungry and likely cold, so hot food would be great.
I will post the food list as its e-mailed to me so everyone can see what parents are bringing.
Thank you all for responding to our first welcome e-mail and we look forward to meeting everyone soon.

Goooooo Bullets..........

George and Karen Lessler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home