Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Friday, September 16, 2005

TAILGATE NOTICE – Rochester Game

TAILGATE NOTICE – Rochester Game

The Pavilion has opened up for our use after the football game this Saturday (until 6:30 p.m.). Therefore, the post-game tailgate will be at the Pavilion (a better venue and cover if the weather is bad). The pre-game Tailgate, however, will still take place outside the West Building behind the baseball field backstop (on the right at the Stadium end of Lincoln Avenue). There is another group after us at the Pavilion, so we will need to out of there with everything clean by 6:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home