Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Friday, September 09, 2005

Listen Live on the Web!

Can't make it to Saturday's game?

Hampden-Sydney College is pleased to provide Windows Media ® coverage of the Tiger's 2005 Football season. All broadcasts will begin 30 minutes before kick-off with the WFLO Pre-Game Show.

Click here to listen to the game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home