Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Nathan Smith Honored by Centennial Conference

Nathan Smith was honored as Co-Special Teams Player of the Week for his performance against Rochester on Saturday. Smith registered his second kickoff return for a touchdown this season during the game. It is also the fourth return for a TD in his career tying a Centennial Conference record.

Harold Barton is also recognized by the Conference in their list of "Other Outstanding Performers on Defense"

The Conference announced these honors and other Week 3 news on their Website. Click here to read all about Week 3 in the Centennial Conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home