Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Centennial Conference Weekly Award Winners

Tom Sturges was selected as the Offensive Player of the Week by the Centennial Conference. Sturges carried 31 times for 151 yards and scored on a 4-yard run in the 49-21 loss at Denison. It was his 3rd 100+ yard performance of the season!

Also, Harold Barton was recognized as one of the "Other Outstanding Performers" on Defense for the week!

Congrations to Tom and Harold!

Click here to read about this weeks news and awards from around the Centennial Conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home