Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll

Congratulations to Justin Blass, Nick Duerr and Matt Lessler who were named to the 2008 Centennial Conference Fall Academic Honor Roll.

To be nominated for the Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll, a student must meet the following criteria: (a) participates in at least 50 percent of contests, matches or meets, or in the Conference varsity championship in cross country; (b) a sophomore or higher in class standing; (c) cumulative GPA of 3.40 or higher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home