Google
 
Web bulletsfootball.blogspot.com

Gettysburg College Football

Welcome to my Gettysburg College Football Weblog. I will strive to update this blog regularly with stories about The Bullets gathered from across the Web. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lebanon, PA, United States

Born and raised in Lebanon PA. I have a wonderful wife - Diane of over 20 years! She has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys - Nick (Gettysburg College '09) and Kyle (Elizabethtown College '12). We have a black lab named Piper. I've been told I make the best grilled hot wings!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Centennial Conference Football 2006

The 2006 Centennial Conference Media Guide is now posted on their Website. Included in the Guide is the 2006 Season Preview and Team Previews for each team, including our Bullets!

A few highlights include:

2006 Preseason Poll: 1. Johns Hopkins, 2. McDaniel, 3. Muhlenberg, 4. F&M, 5. Dickinson, 6. Gettysburg, 7. Ursinus.

The Century Club: "Gettysburg head coach Barry Streeter is 10th among all active Division III coaches in victories with 136. Five of the coaches in the CC are the winningest coaches in their school's history - Streeter, McDaniel's Tim Keating, Johns Hopkins' Jim Margraff, Dickinson's Darwin Breaux and Muhlenberg's Mike Donnelly."

There is a lot of interesting statistical information in the Media Guide and Season Preview, I encourage you to check it out!

Go Bullets!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home